Dr. Menick's Lecture Schedule
Dr. Menick is a frequently invited professor and lecturer at medical society meetings, symposiums, and training programs around the world. See below for details about his lecture schedule.
XLIX Annual Meeting of the Mexican Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Monterrey, Mexico (February 27 - March 3)
European Rhinoplasty Course
Brussels, Belgium (March 7 - 9)
American Association of Plastic Surgeons 97th (AAPS) Annual Meeting
Seattle, Washington (April 7 - 10)
University of Manitoba, Annual Resident Research Day
Winnipeg, Canada (June 4 - 6)
Mayo Clinic, Visiting Professorship as the 42nd John B. Erich Visiting Professor
Rochester, Minnesota (June 6 - 8)
New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated Annual General Meeting
Auckland, New Zealand (August 8 - 11)
Chang Gung Forum
Taoyuan City, Taiwan (October 1 - 3)
12th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery
Dallas, Texas (October 15 - 18)
I Simposio Internacional de Cirugia Estetica de Cara y Mama
Buenos Aires, Argentina (November 9)
Athens Rhinoplasty Course
- "Principles and Planning for Nasal Reconstruction"
- "Diagnosis and Treatment of Primary Intranasal Lining Loss"
Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- "Principles and Planning for Nasal and Facial Reconstruction"
- "Salvaging Complications in Rhinoplasty"
- "The Repair of Complex Large Deep Nasal Defects"
American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (AAFPRS) Annual Meeting
- "Modern Nasal Reconstruction of Complex Defects"
Barwick Visiting Professor at Duke University
Durham, North Carolina
- Multiple presentations and surgical grand rounds
Jose Guerrosantos 44th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- "Principles and Planning in Facial and Nasal Surgery"
- "Modern Nasal Reconstruction"
- "Intranasal Lining Loss and the Cocaine Deformity"
- "Revision of the Failed or Imperfect Nasal Reconstruction"