Dr. Menick's Lecture Schedule
Dr. Menick is a frequently invited professor and lecturer at medical society meetings, symposiums, and training programs around the world.
See below for details about his lecture schedule.
I Simposio Internacional de Cirugia Estetica de Cara y Mama
Buenos Aires, Argentina (November 9)
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons' Plastic Surgery The Meeting
Chicago, Illinois (October 1)
Chang Gung Forum - 10th International Workshop in Cleft Lip/Palate, Nasal Deformity, and Ear Deformity
Taoyuan City, Taiwan (October 3)
12th International Symposium of Facial Plastic Surgery
Dallas, Texas (October 15 - 18)
New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated Annual General Meeting
Auckland, New Zealand (August 8 - 11)
University of Manitoba, Annual Resident Research Day
Winnipeg, Canada (June 4 - 6)
Mayo Clinic, Visiting Professorship as the 42nd John B. Erich Visiting Professor
Rochester, Minnesota (June 6 - 8)
American Association of Plastic Surgeons 97th (AAPS) Annual Meeting
Seattle, Washington (April 7 - 10)
European Rhinoplasty Course
Brussels, Belgium (March 7 - 9)
XLIX Annual Meeting of the Mexican Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Monterrey, Mexico (February 27 - March 3)
Jose Guerrosantos 44th Annual International Symposium on Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- "Principles and Planning in Facial and Nasal Surgery"
- "Modern Nasal Reconstruction"
- "Intranasal Lining Loss and the Cocaine Deformity"
- "Revision of the Failed or Imperfect Nasal Reconstruction"
Athens Rhinoplasty Course
- "Principles and Planning for Nasal Reconstruction"
- "Diagnosis and Treatment of Primary Intranasal Lining Loss"
Hellenic Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- "Principles and Planning for Nasal and Facial Reconstruction"
- "Salvaging Complications in Rhinoplasty"
- "The Repair of Complex Large Deep Nasal Defects"
American Association of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (AAFPRS) Annual Meeting
- "Modern Nasal Reconstruction of Complex Defects"
Barwick Visiting Professor at Duke University
Durham, North Carolina
- Multiple presentations and surgical grand rounds